**Update Deadly Colors is coming soon as an ebook. Just submitted to KDP. The print version will be done in a week or two**
This should be fun…
List 10 Things You Would Tell Your Sixteen Year Old Self If You Could
- Cut you cornrows off–like right now!
- Get some clothes that actually fit while you’re at it.
- Keep working hard on the football field. That’s the key that will open a chance at a higher education for you.
- But work just as hard in school–and pay attention or you won’t learn near as much as you could have. You’ll regret that.
- Get rid of Jackie [high school sweetheart], she’s not worth it.
- Turn off the T.V. and pick up a book every once in a while.
- Have confidence in yourself, and don’t let anyone tell you that you can’t do something.
- Don’t try to be such a hard ass. Be yourself.
- Your true value in this world isn’t the numbers in your bank account. It’s what you can do for others.
- When someone is talking, shut up. Listen to others like your life depends on it. That’s the quickest way to get respect.